|Board meeting Sunday, 07. May 2017 08:00 CEST - Draft Agenda|
|MyPirates||Conference/event planning task force|
This taskforce will plan the next PPI conference and/or other PPI events.
Results and/or references of the Conference task force are collected on this page. Join the discussions and/or submit your ideas on the MyPirates Conference/event planning task force page.
Planning of the next PPI conference
Call for offers
You want to host the next PPI conference? Sent in your offer! More information here: Conference-offers
The General Assembly has to meet at least once a year (PPI Statutes IX. (1)).
To be announced.
- November 30th 2010: Deadline for applications
- Day X - 5 weeks: Announcement of the conference (PPI statutes IX. (7))
- Day X - 4 weeks: Deadline for submitting proposals for amending the statutes to the PPI Board (PPI statutes XX.(2))
- Day X - 1 week: Deadline for the Board to send out amendment proposals to all members (PPI statutes XX.(2))
- Day X: Beginning of the conference (before 31.12.2011) (PPI statutes IX. (1))
Join the discussions and/or submit your ideas on the MyPirates Conference/event planning task force page.