|The next PPI GA will be in Warsaw, PL on 04/05th of July 2015|
Members of the PPI
From pp International
IV. Ordinary Members
- (1) The Ordinary Members are the founding Members and those accepted by the General Assembly according to section III, paragraph (4). To Ordinary Membership are eligible Members that
- a) adhere to these statutes and the goals of the association as laid down by these statutes,
- b) use the inflection of the word Pirate in their name, and
- c) have an inner order based on democratic principles.
- (2) There can be multiple Ordinary Members per sovereign state. In this case, the voting power of this sovereign state is split between these Members.
Current ordinary members of the PPI are Pirate Parties of:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Korea
Former ordinary members
- Ireland - was a founding Member of PPI, dissolved in March 2011 and was declared a non member by the CoA in June 2012. The new PP-IE can apply again for the PPI Membership at any time.
V. Observer Members
- (1) An applicant that does not meet the criteria for Ordinary Membership may be granted Observer Member status by the General Assembly.
Current observer members of the PPI
- Pirates without Borders
- Pirate Party of Berlin (Piratenpartei Berlin)
- Best Party Iceland (Besti Flokkurinn)
- Pirate Party of Bavaria
- Pirate Party of Florida
- Pirate Party of Hesse
- Pirate Party of La Rioja (Spain)
- Pirate Party of Lower Saxony
- Young Pirates of Germany
- Pirate Party of Sweden
- Young Pirates Sweden (Ung Pirat)
- Pirate Party of Tyrol (Austria)