This article lists the members of the PPI Board.
Contact the board at board[at]pp[dash]international[dot]net
Since the GA 2016 the term of office for every board member is two years, with election for half of the board seats each year. Last board election was held on 25./26.November 2017 at the PPI Conference in Geneva / Suisse.
The current Board:
- Chairperson - Guillaume Saouli / PP-CH (2016-2018)
- Vice-Chairperson - Bailey Lamon / PP-CA (2017-2019)
- General Secretary - Keith L. Goldstein / PP-IL (2017-2019)
- Treasurer - Thomas Gaul / PP-DE (2016-2018)
- Board Member - Raymond Johansen / PP-NO (2017-2019)
- Board member - Koen De Voegt / PP-BE (2016-2018)
- Board member - Nikolay Voronov / PP-RU (2016-2018)
The role of Treasurer and General Secretary had been decided by the board on 2017-12-10. For Information: according to the statutes each roll is to be given to one of the Member of the Board.
The General Assembly has also elected four alternate board members, who have the task of filling up the vacancies in the board (by the given ranking), should they occur.
- 1. Alternate Board member - Adam Wolf / PP-DE (2016-2018)
- 2. Alternate Board member - Etienne Evellin PP-FR (2017-2019)
- 3. Alternate Board member - Daniel Dantas Prazeres PP-BR(2017-2019)
- 4. Alternate Board member - Gregory Engels / PP-DE (2017-2019)
Previous boards can be found here: previous boards
The board can be contacted via email
The Board has issued its rules of procedure
The board meets on Mumble every fortnight on Sunday and Monday (changing) at 08:00/14:00/21:00CET/CEST (alternating). (What is Mumble?)
- IRC in #ppi-coreteam on PirateNet (irc.piratpartiet.se/irc.piraattipuolue.fi)
Agenda for meetings can be found on https://ppi.piratenpad.de/agenda-2017-MM-DD [replace month and day with current] - after the meeting it is being transferred to this wiki
Time and Location of board meetings are also available at https://pp-international.net/calendar/ - There an ICal-feed is available as well.
You can subscribe to the changes of this page with an RSS reader with this link