|Board meeting Sunday, 05. March 2017 14:00 CET - Draft Agenda|
PPI Conference 2012
Here you'll find all the information concerning the PPI conference 2012 in Prague on the 14th--15th of April 2012.
- Twitter: use hashtag #PPint to tweet, follow @ppinternational for infos.
- Diaspora : use/follow hashtag #PPI or #PPIPrague
- Facebook event: Pirate Parties International Conference Prague 2012
- Streaming will be available at Piraten-Streaming.de: Streaming PPI GA 2012
- Press release
- Proposed rules of procedure
- Notes taken online on:
Detailled timetable will be published here as soon as possible: PPI_Conference_2012/timetable
Friday April 13th
19.00 - Social event (restaurant U Peronu, http://www.uperonu.cz/kontakt.html)
Saturday April 14th
08.30 - Registration
09.00 - Opening of the conference
10.00 - Ordinary and observer membership applications
11.30 - Start of Open Space Day 1 (all day parallel to speeches/keynotes/sessions)
12.00 - Speech by Amelia Andersdotter
12.30 - Lunch
14:00 - Speech by Laurence Vandewalle
15.00 - Pirate Party Europe/EU session
16.00 - Keynote address by Cory Doctorow
16.30 - Pirate Party Europe/EU session & Open Space Day 1 (cont.)
18.00 - End of Day 1
20.00 - Social event (restaurant U Peronu, http://www.uperonu.cz/kontakt.html)
Sunday April 15th
08.30 - Start of Day 2
09.00 - Reports by the Board of the PPI
10.00 - Elections
- Board elections (Co-chairmen, CAO, Treasurer, board members)
- Court of Arbitration elections
- Lay auditors elections
12.30 - Lunch
14:00 - Fabio Reinhardt speech
14:30 - Motions and statutes amendments
14:30 - Start of Open Space Day 2 (parallel to motions and statute amendments)
17:00 - Closing keynote by Rick Falkvinge
18.00 - End of Day 2
- Access for disabled persons is possible.
- Internet access is sufficient for all guests. There is WiFi available for everybody.
- For people that can't come in person streaming will be available at Piraten-Streaming.de.
- By tram: Tram stop Arbesovo náměstí (Trams 6, 9, 12, 20)
- By metro: Metro station Anděl
- By plane: The Prague international airport is about 25 minutes away by car, 40 minutes by public transportation.
- By car: Place can be easily found by GPS/Navi. Parking is available either in front of the Hub on Drtinova street or in a shopping mall 5 minutes away by foot (up to 3 hours for free).
A list of hotels and information about couchsurfing can be found here: PPI Conference 2012/Accomodation.
- Approximate number of hostels/hotels near venue: Prague enables to host almost unlimited amount of visitors, however April is high season in Prague tourism so make sure to book your hotel early. We can host at least 30 couchsurfers by the Prague Pirates.
- Approximate costs for accommodation for 2--3 days: 0 for couchsurfers, hostels start at 10 EUR a day.
- Approximate living costs in the city of the venue for the time of the conference: A dinner in a restaurant costs about 10 EUR a person (a glass of beer starts at 1 EUR)
- A Day Ticket for public transportation costs about 5 EUR.
Every PPI member can register up to 6 persons as official delegates (PPI Statutes IX. 4)), but more Pirates and interested persons are very welcome to join as guests.
Register here: http://ppiga.pirati.cz/
Streams will be provided ad-free as flashplayer, rtsp-stream for other players like quicktime and vlc and for mobiles like ipad/ipod/iphone and android. All links will be available during the conference on Pirate-streaming.net. A web based chatroom on irc freenode will be linked.
Application for membership
The General Assembly decides on the applications for membership to the PPI. You can find out how to join the PPI on this page: Membership application. Current members and applicants can be found here: Members of the PPI
Information on the current applicants can be found here: PPI membership applicants
Statutes amendments and other proposals
The deadline for submitting proposals is March 17th 2012, 23h59 CET (PPI Statutes XX. (2)).
If you want to submit any statute amendment or other proposal add it to the proposal page or write to email@example.com.
To submit your candidature for the PPI board add your information on the board candidatures page or sent your application to the board of the PPI at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to the list.
Pirate Parties International:
PPI Board email@example.com
Project leader Czech Pirate Party:
Name: Tom Vymazal E-mail/XMPP: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +420 774 363 736