|Announcement: Online General Assembly on Mumble - Saturday, April 22nd, 2017 - 10:00 CEST Details: - Online_GA_2017.1|
Annonce: Assemblée Générale en ligne sur Mumble - Samedi 22 avril 2017 - 10:00 CEST - Détails: Online_GA_2017.1
Anuncio: Asamblea General en línea sobre Mumble - Sábado, 22 de abril de 2017 - 10:00 CEST - Detalles: Online_GA_2017.1
Объявление: онлайн Генеральная Ассамблея по Mumble - суббота, 22 апреля 2017 - 10:00 CEST - Подробности: Online_GA_2017.1
|Board meeting Sunday, 09. April 2017 14:00 CEST - Draft Agenda|
Pirate Party of Slovakia
|Information on the party|
|Name (abreviation):||Slovenská Pirátska Strana (SPS)|
|Slogan:||„The Internet is our sea“|
|Members:|| 5 (01.06.2009) |
|Percentage of women:||0% Percent (12.03.2012)|
|Headquarters:|| Slovenská pirátska strana |
080 01 Prešov
|national board members:|| Martin Bibko |
|International Coordinator:||Paul Janik|
|International relations executive:||-|
|Chairman of the audit commitee:||-|
|Chairman of the arbitration committee:||-|
|Chairman of the intangible assets law revision and freedom on the Internet committee:||-|
|Chairman of the open administration and direct democracy committee:||-|
|Chairman of the local politics committee:||-|
The Slovenská Pirátska Strana (official abbrevation: SPS) is the pirate party of the Slovak Republic.
The Slovak Pirate Party is an emerging political party in the Slovak Republic, based on the model of the Swedish Pirate Party. The party is not a member of the Pirate Parties International. 
Two members of Slovak Pirate Party are candidates to the Slovak Parliament in March 2012 election, enlisted on the slate of the movement Ordinary People and Independent Personalities.
1. Create regional organizations in the country.
2. Create Slovak Pirateleaks.
1. Establish full transparency of government finance, government and political funding. Not only contract, but the flow of government funds should be available for public scrutiny. Achieving this can be a transparent system of national accounts and the Treasury, and government accounting. People have the right to quickly and easily see where their money ends.
2. Simplify and improve communication with citizens, agencies, government, healthcare facilities and eliminate pointless bureaucracy. Creating single points of contact with public administration based on the electronic transmission of information and electronic signatures for citizens greatly simplify everyday life. Pointless bureaucracy losing our country economic growth and discourages individuals from setting up small businesses and economic activity.
3. Maintain the independence and freedom of the Internet. The state has no right to directly or indirectly affect the ability to access Internet information resources. Internet must remain independent media. A citizen shall have the right to privacy on the Internet. The state may not arbitrarily or unreasonably store data about citizens' activity on the Internet and to the work force Internet providers.
4. The availability of internet and telecommunications services for all and at affordable prices. By making a simple and widely available access to modern communication channels create a space for more information and a general view of citizens to a variety of topics. Greed and inhuman approach extort telcos and their customers an unhealthy environment in the telecommunications market makes it difficult for the international competitiveness of the labor market.
5. The integration of public information systems and their further development based on open source and use of open source software in public administration. Senseless use of proprietary software is suboptimal manage taxpayers' money. Use of open formats for external and internal communication in public administration is removed dependence on foreign corporations monopoly products, improve the quality of their mutual compatibility and interoperability possible.
6. No one shall be prosecuted for expressing opinions. Refuse the politicians who included defamation a criminal offense. It can be treated as other civil cases. Editing push a law that restricts public scrutiny of policy makers. Inadequate protection of persons who voluntarily released into public life, not hamper the political debate.
7. Give people the opportunity to participate in hands on management of state (referendum on national, regional and municipal levels). The current state of Slovak politics is the cause of citizens' disgust over their own representatives. By providing opportunities to influence their elected representatives during the election period to enhance the quality of adopted legislation and remove estrangement between individuals and the state as a whole.
8. Changing the Copyright Act, we want to support artists and not corporate profits. Obsolete version of the Copyright Act does not reflect current technological capability, nor the existence of modern free licenses, which the author alone determines the license conditions of the work. Instead of creating a new culture and the spread of the copyright associations and distribution companies provide inadequate profits. The authors enslave the consumer works well. The state has encouraged sharing of information and data between the citizens and not to spread fear and unleashes pointless witch hunt, which is the target of much of its own citizens.
9. Abolishing state protection money - the fee for blank media and reproduction equipment. Charging clean media and reproduction equipment, natural and legal persons universal described as violators of copyright in their current form. Presumption of guilt in this area is the Copyright Act unconstitutional.
10. Enforce personal responsibility of the representatives of public administration for its decision. As ordinary workers, including civil servants, ministers and parliamentarians should bear responsibility for their decisions, particularly where their decision will cause damage to the company.
- Email: email@example.com - Info about SPS
- Press c.: firstname.lastname@example.org - Info about SPS for the media