|The next PPI GA will be in Lodz, PL on 04/05th of July 2015|
Pirate Party of the United Kingdom
|Name (abreviation):||Pirate Party UK (PPUK)|
|Slogan:||Sharing is caring!|
|Party Leader:||Loz Kaye|
|Campaigns Manager:||Andy Halsall|
|Party Treasurer:||Shaun Daley|
|Nominating Officer:||Phil Cooke|
|Percentage of women:||Numbers unavailable|
|Annual Spending:||£19,059.52 (31.12.2012)|
|Headquarters:|| 26 Cleveland St, Upperthorpe, Sheffield, S6 3JB|
|phone:||Press: +44 (0)161 987 7880|
|eMail:||Executive committee: email@example.com, Board of Governors: firstname.lastname@example.org, press enquiries: email@example.com|
Pirate Party UK (official abbreviation: "PPUK") is the pirate party of the United Kingdom.
National Executive Committee
- Leader: Loz Kaye
- Treasurer: Shaun Daley
- Finance Officer: Sam Clark
- Campaigns Manager: Andy Halsall
- Deputy Campaigns: Jack Allnutt
- Nominations Officer: Phil Cooke
- Party Secretary: Leanne Ainsworth
- IT Team Leader: Steve Wilson
Board of Governors
- Stephen Ogden
- Will Tovey
- Peter Brett
- Andrew Robinson
- Phil Hunt
- Jack Allnutt
- Harley Faggetter
- Liam Dolman
- Craig Garsed
- Sam Clark
The party is officially registered.
PPUK has run candidates in the following elections, in chronological order:
May 2010, UK parliamentary election, 9 candidates.
September 2010, Edinburgh council by-election, 1 candidate.
May 2011, Scottish parliamentary election, ran in 2 regions.
May 2011, England and Wales local government elections, 1 candidate.
May 2012, United Kingdom local government elections, 6 candidates.
Nov 2012, Manchester Parliamentary by-election, 1 candidate.
- Website: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
- Forum: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/forum/
- Wiki: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/wiki/Main_Page
- Blog: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/blog/
- Press: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/press/
- IRC: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/chat/irc