Building the principles of PPI
From pp International
Revision as of 19:02, 14 June 2012 by Tramm
The principles of PPI should be a reference of any Pirate Party or party member.
- Defend the freedom of expression, communication, education; respect the privacy of citizens and civil rights in general.
- Defend the free flow of ideas, knowledge and culture.
- Support politically the reform of copyright and patent laws.
- Have a commitment to work collaboratively, and participate with maximum transparency.
- Do not accept or espouse discrimination of race, origin, beliefs and gender.
- Do not support actions that involve violence.
- Use free software and open protocols whenever possible.
- Politically defend a open, participative and collaborative construction of any public policy.
- Promote solidarity with other pirates.
- Share whenever possible.