- AGENDA for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 20/07/2010 ---
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - European Liberty Conference (proposed by Jerry/Gregory)
- We were invited to the European Liberty conference as guest speaker.
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Website webspace and login-data - offer from PWB (proposed by Jerry)
- Pirates Without Borders offered to host our website for free. We should discuss this offer and vote on it.
4.2 - EU consultation on net neutrality (proposed by Jerry)
- I was asked if PPI can coordinate a reply. I set up a Wiki page for the results (EU consultation on net neutrality) and a Pad for the first drawft/brainstorming (Pad). People or Pirate Parties that participate can write their name down as authors. I will sent out an e-mail to pp-leaders after this meeting advertising the pad (and twitter/mailinglist).
4.3 - Pirate Party of the Week (proposed by Jerry)
- After not getting answers from some PPs I sent out the questions to several parties at once. This should enable us to publish at least one party every week. Currently questions are sent out to Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, Ireland and Germany. Finland and Ireland have already responded so this week's PP of the week will be Finland. I will publish the article after this meeting.
5 - REPORTS
5.10 - Conference refunds (proposed by Jerry)
- Nicco what is the status concerning the refunds? Did you pay some more, how many are still missing, do you need anything?
5.11 - Taskforces
a - PPI ACTA task force
b - PPI Censor task force
c - PPI Conference and event planning task force
d - PPI Legal task force
e - PPI New Parties task force
- Welcome message: every new Pirate Party that contacted us after the conference received a welcome message. The message will be updated once the archive or "new parties" guide is updated. (by Jerry)
- PP-Nepal: Gregory and I are currently in contact with a group of people trying to set up PP-Nepal. The current status is that they are collecting signatures for registration. (by Jerry)
f - PPI PP-EU task force
g - PPI Tech task force
h - PPI Translation and text production task force
- Press release exchange: We are currently setting up a website to display all the press releases (via RSS). But we need to settle the website hosting problem first. PP-DE has already given their authorization and PP-UK has been contacted. (by Jerry)
i - PPI Statutes task force