- MINUTES for IRREGULAR PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 01/06/2010---
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI Coreteam
- Twelve Pirates over the time, therefrom with contributions:
- Steffen Ortmann
- Samir Allioui
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 21: 15 (CEST) by Jerry
- Secretary for this meeting is Joachim
- Quorum established with 4 of 7 Coreteam members present.
- Meeting closed at 22 : 15 (CEST) by Jerry
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Task forces (proposed by Jerry)
- All Task Forces are now setup on MyPirates and ready to go. They will be announced by the time wiki is running again.
- This adds some time to write the summary of your task forces (http://ppi.piratenpad.de/40 ), where needed, as not everyone has written his yet.
- Aleksandar is going to take over the tech task force.
4.2 - About inactivity (proposed by blaeks)
- The board agrees to move part of our work and discussions to MyPirates, so it will be more transparent, and to set up a to do list there to be more efficient. -> Proposal Passed (Yes: 4| No: 0| Abstain: 0).
5 - REPORTS
5.1 - Conference refunds (proposed by Jerry)
- Ongoing. Still things missing from some participants. Next status next week or the week after.
5.2 - Collect contact data (proposed by Jerry)
- Ongoing. New Version next week.
6 - NEXT MEETING
- Next meeting is 8 June 2010, 21h00 CE(S)T.