- MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 22/06/2010---
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI Coreteam
1.2 - Others
- Ralph Hinterleitner
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 22 : 38 (CEST) by Jerry
- Secretary for this meeting is Joachim
- Quorum established with 4 of 7 Coreteam members present.
- Meeting closed at 23: 38 (CEST) by Jerry
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - Pirate Party of the Week (proposed by Jerry)
- This week's PP of the week will be Austria, next will be France is passed by everyone, additional information for Brazil (next but one week) will be provided by Joachim in time.
3.1 - Pirate Partis in Hungary and Turkey (proposed by Jerry)
- Gregory and Jerry are trying to get some information about the Hungarian Pirate Party and a working group from the Turkish Greens that call themselves Pirates. We agree to encourage cooperation.
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - "Pirate Services" (proposed by Jerry)
- Andizio wrote an article in our Wiki (User:Andizo/PirateServices) and Jurgen from PP-BE contacted me about a similar issue. Please read through the mail I forwarded to the board and the wiki page so we can discuss if PPI supports these ideas and in which way.
- -> forward it to the Tech Task-Force (Aleksander)
Joachim can ask for addtional information if needed, Andizo is from Munich as well.(as Joachim)
4.2 - Membership applications (proposed by Jerry)
- With the Pirates without borders we have our first applicant for membership after the conference. Joachim will take care of the process (if there is anything more to do) and make sure no application documents get lost so the Assembly can vote on the application during the next conference. Joachim suggests temporarily rights in addition (to be defined).
- Joachim is going to invite the PWB board to join our next tel-co.
4.3 - PPI newsletter (proposed by Jerry)
- I have a concept for a newsletter. I will propose it and we should discuss. We should also ask Joeri Oudshoorn about the progress on his newsletter idea.
- -> We should invite Joeri and also others (Wesley, +) who have showed interest to the next meeting and disscuss the concept.
4.4 - ACTA Declaration
- Can/should PPI sign this declaration: http://www.wcl.american.edu/pijip/go/acta-communique
- Jerry: 1st Proposal: PPI won't sign the ACTA declaration as such for the moment but will sent out a mail to its members pointing them to the declaration and asking them if they think PPI can sign similar declarations in the future.
- 2st proposal: PPI will sign + send mail (see above)
- Vote: Will PPI sign the ACTA declaration?
- Proposal Passed (Yes: 4| No: 0| Abstain: 0).
- Gregory will sent the mail to sign.
- Jerry will prepare the mail for members.
5 - REPORTS
5.1 - Contact Data (proposed by Jerry)
- Joachim shall give us an update on the issue.
- Ongoing. Joachim strips the actual draft down to the email addresses to help Jerry with his needs). ::For the complete list a secure storage has to be found.
6 - NEXT MEETING
- Next meeting is June 29th 21h00