From PPI
Revision as of 16:53, 14 December 2017 by Admin Bastian (talk | contribs) (1 revision imported)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
--- 03/August/2010 ---



1.1 - Members of the PPI board

Gregory Engels
Jerry Weyer
Joachim Mönch (left 22:12)

1.2 - Others

Steffen Ortmann
Ralph Hinterleitner


Meeting opened at 21 : 20 (CEST) by Gregory
Secretary for this meeting is Jerry
Quorum not established with 3 of 7 board members present.
Streaming started: [Yes]
Recording started: [Yes]
Meeting closed at 22 : 20 (CEST) by Gregory


3.1 - PP-US (proposed by Jerry)

PP-US elected a new board. More information on their website: Joachim I sent you the contact details of the new board for our contact list.
In the press release (on the website) there is more information. Joachim will add and compare the contact details.

3.2 - PP of the Week (proposed by Jerry)

This week's PP of the week will be Germany: Questions have been sent out to PP-Kazakhstan, PP-Italy and PP-Luxembourg. We are still waiting for answers from PP-DK, PP-BR (they have wrote us back, but will not answer our Questions at the moment) and PP-Bulgaria.

For the preparation of one of the next "PP of the week", a mail about PP Italy with the addresses of the board of PP Italy was sent to the Board of PP Int. by Joachim.


4.1 - Conference refunds (proposed by Jerry)

Nicco should have more information on who still hasn't been paid the refund.
We should get more information from Nicco. Jerry will ask him for a document with the details if he cannot make it to the meetings.

4.2 - Webspace and domain (proposed by Jerry)

We need the login information to be able to migrate the website to a new server. Gregory and Steffen should make a proposal on this matter. There is also the proposal to register an .org domain for PPI where we would setup the new website and the sub-domain for the calendar, press releases and other projects.
Gregory has the login information.
Steffen has made an offer to rent a (managed) v-server and make it available to PPI.
We will publish a short RFQ on the int gerneral mailing list. (Gregory will do this)
Some offers have been collected, some are still missing. Next meeting we will decide, if no quorum we will decide via e-mail.

4.3 - Calendar (proposed by Jerry)

Steffen set up a test calendar for PPI: We should use this calendar as a means to collect all important events for Pirates.
The system can be adjusted ot our needs, no need and quicker than programm a whole new system. Best would be to host in on the PPI webspace, but Steffen could host it under a sub-domain.
We will test the system until next week.


5.10 - Item Title (proposed by ...)

5.11 - Taskforces

a - PPI ACTA task force

b - PPI Censor task force

c - PPI Conference and event planning task force

d - PPI Legal task force

First draft of the PPI-HQ statutes: They must be in one of the official languages of Belgium, that's why they are in French. I used the statutes of The Pirate Bay (PP-Belgium) and some other international organizations as templates. (by Jerry)
Some questions still need to be solved, Jerry cannot give an exact timeframe yet.

e - PPI New Parties task force

Gregory had more contact with a person from Israel who is thinking about founding a Pirate Party in Israel. We have now his contact information and will support him in his process.

f - PPI PP-EU task force

g - PPI Tech task force

h - PPI Translation and text production task force

We got the authorization for the press release exchange from PP-UK. Sub-domain will be installed after the webspace/domain issues are solved. (by Jerry)

i - PPI Statutes task force


Next meeting will be 10.08.2010 21h00 CEST