- MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 07/December/2010 ---
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
1.2 - Others
- Kevin aus Osnabrück
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 21:15 (CEST) by Jerry
- Secretary for this meeting is Joachim.
- Quorum not established with 3 of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: [Yes]
- Recording started: [Yes]
- Postal votes: [No]
- Meeting closed at 21:49 (CEST) by Jerry.
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - New Pirate Parties (proposed by Jerry)
- We've got people from Morocco, Latvia and Dominican Republic that want to start a Pirate Party.
3.2 - Spam (proposed by Gregory)
- Gregory has deleted over 1500 Spam comments from the PPI website and from the forum. The website comments are now "in moderation" - everyone, please check the aproval queue in drupal, and also recent forum messages. (And, yes, this has nothing to do with censorship ;-) )
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Conference planning (proposed by Jerry)
- Our next steps concerning the PPI conference.
- We have received two offers before the deadline (and none after). One is from Ravensbruck-Friedrichshafen and one is from Osnabruck, both in Germany.
- Proposed offer from Munich withdrawn in favor for Ravensbruck/Friedrichshafen.
- Questions pad: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/conference-preparations
- Jerry will put the offer from Fridrichshafen into the wiki and asks for a telco conference and if deadline of 31. is ok.
- Next week: Request for questions to applications, next collection of questions, then time to answer - probably a few weeks. See Timetable a few meetings ago for details.
4.2 - Press contacts (proposed by Gregory)
- We are looking for a person, that would compile a list of major net media from the countries of our members, so that we can send out the press releases more efficiently.
- Jerry will write and sent out an e-mail to pp-leaders (international media and net topics).
5 - REPORTS
5.10 - Item Title (proposed by ...)
5.11 - Taskforces
a - PPI ACTA task force
b - PPI Censor task force
c - PPI Conference and event planning task force
- See 4.1
d - PPI Legal task force
e - PPI New Parties task force
- see 3.1
f - PPI PP-EU task force
g - PPI Tech task force
- see 3.2
h - PPI Translation and text production task force
- Is buzzling - a lot of translations (mostly en<->de and en<->ru) going on.
i - PPI Statutes task force
6 - NEXT MEETING
- Next meeting is December 14th, 2010 - same time, same place
Template vote: Proposal Passed/Failed (Yes: 0| No: 0| Abstain: 0).