- MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 18/01/2011 ---
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
1.2 - Others
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 21:15 (CEST) by Jerry.
- Secretary for this meeting is Gregory.
- Quorum not established with 3 of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: Yes
- Recording started: Yes
- Postal votes: [No]
- Meeting closed at 21 : 50 (CEST) by Jerry
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - Tunisia' (proposed by Jerry
- Slim Amamou is apointed as a state secretry for Youth and Sport in the transitional government in Tunisia. He has yet not confirmed, that he is representing Pirate Party of Tunisia at this point.
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Conference planning - announcement (proposed by Jerry)
- Today should be the last deadline for announcing the conference keeping the deadline of Febr. 14th in mind. We should sent out the invitations. If the registration page is not ready yet we'd have to create a simple form for the registration.
- Reg. should be ready tonight.
- Finding sponsors is on the agenda.
- Friedrichshafen: more support from German Pirates (800€).
- Pirate Streaming will do streaming
- approx. 5 sponsor tables possible (first glance)
- Bus shuttle from MUC can be organized by subside fuel
- hosting the guest
- Gregory will engage his connection to the travel agent
4.2 - Item Title (proposed by ...)
5 - REPORTS
5.10 - Item Title (proposed by ...)
5.11 - Taskforces
a - PPI ACTA task force
b - PPI Censor task force
c - PPI Conference and event planning task force
d - PPI Legal task force
e - PPI New Parties task force
f - PPI PP-EU task force
g - PPI Tech task force
h - PPI Translation and text production task force
i - PPI Statutes task force
6 - NEXT MEETING
Tuesday January 25th