Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 01/11/2014 09:00h CET ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
Minutes of the PPI Board meeting from 2014-11-01
Record of the meeting
- Audio recordings: http://archive.org/details/PPIBoardMeeting20141101
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Bastian, Gregory, Anders, Thomas (from mobile),
1.2 - Others
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 09:20 CET by Gregory
- Meeting closed at 09:45 CET by Gregory
- Meeting chaired by Gregory
- Secretary for this meeting is: all of us
- Quorum established with 4 out of 7 board members present
- Streaming started: Not possible
- Recording started: yes
- Postal votes: no
3 Short Reports
- Bastian: Working on quarterly report III/2014. Waiting for accounting of #TT14. Waiting for several proof of payments. Working on PPDE PPI-bank account.
- Gregory: some it stuff. Worked on an idea of an international pirate sommer family camp.
- Thomas: normal stuff, meeting for preparation for an eGA.
- Anders: trying get the figueres from PP-NO and will finish it on Monday.
4 Second ThinkTwice conference
Anders: got almost all the receipts, waiting now for the transcript of the account.
Gregory: should we beginn a planing process for the next TT (and the second for 2015)?
-> we start planing.
5 "online" General Assembly
There was a preparatory meeting for the eGA last week, but due to low attendancy it was adjourned for one week and will continiue tonight. the deadlines for the doodles where also moved back one week.
6 Regions - Define Ideas about Regional/Continental Resonsibilities w/in PPI
Moved to the next meeting.
7 UN / WIPO / ITU / WSIS
Gregory: I have started compiling a list of events that are relevant to PPI. Will handle individual details on a later date.
8 Financial Situation
- Bastian: no changes. Content of the cash box: 358.06 EUR. Outstanding expenses: 120 EUR to Maxime for PPI GA Paris and 245 EUR for travel reimburcement for 1st ThinkTwice - so we are at minus 7 EUR.
- Gregory: What about the managed account from PP-LU? Basitan: still waiting for Sven Clement to get into communication.
- Bastian: there are also agreement with PP-DE for an managed account.
9 AOB (being urgent)
- Liquid democracy meetup, organized by MEP Julia Reda in Brussels on Nov 29, 30. https://juliareda.eu/events/liquid-democracy-meetup/
- It is colliding with the PwB event in Frankfurt http://blog.pirates-without-borders.org/2014/10/15/preliminary-schedule-of-the-international-orga-weekend/
- Next Meeting: Saturday 2014/11/11 21:00 CET
- Meeting Closed: 09:45 CET by Gregory.