- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- [02/02/2016 22:00]h CEST ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
- Audio recording:
Record of the meeting
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Andrew, Pakki, Richard, Koen (CFO)
1.2 - Others
- Alternate Board Members
- participating: ThomasG, BastianBB, TSP, Jelena
== 2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 22:05 CEST by Andrew
- Meeting chaired by Andrew
- Secretary for this meeting is Everyone
- Quorum established 3 with out of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: not possible
- Recording started: not possible today
- Postal votes: none
- Notes on meeting process
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) entered the meeting [=> Quorum not established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) left the meeting [=> Quorum established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] x-minute break by initiated by (name)
- Meeting closed at HH:MM CEST by (name)
3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES
Minutes of the last meeting [http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Minutes_2016-01-19
4 - REPORTS
4.1 - Short report of the board members
5 Individual membership
- applicant Members to be excepted: unanimously accepted
- List of members known. will be added to the minutes later.
- Decision unanimously made: Bastian will register a Server as a "Rescue" system for the current main server. Dichter will be asked to transfer the data. ThomasG will ask him to do so. A number of board members will get access to the new server.
7 Bank account
- Andrew asks his bank for a bank account on behalf of PPI in NZ.
8 Helping out for a possible award
- http://antony xxx .org/ to be kept closed until to be published
- PPDE ask for supporting the initiative as PPI. The letter for support is read to the board.
- CI ought to be implemented if PPI gives its logo.
== 9 - Proposal No. 3 That we ask the non participating members of the board to either engage or resign .
10 AOB - Any other business
- deadline for GA "Call for hosts" will be prolonged for a fortnight. (15th of February, 2016) Social media will spread it. Webpage will have it in it as well.
Next Meeting: Tuesday, 23:32
Meeting Closed: 16.02.2016 (22:00 CET) / 00:00 GMT by 0