- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- [11/12/2016 21:00]h CET ---
Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Sunday, 11 December 2016, 21:00:00 CET UTC+1 hour
Wellington (New Zealand) Monday, 12 December 2016, 09:00:00 NZDT UTC+13 hours
Tokyo (Japan) Monday, 12 December 2016, 05:00:00 JST UTC+9 hours
Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Sunday, 11 December 2016, 12:00:00 PST UTC-8 hrs
São Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) Sunday, 11 December 2016, 18:00:00 BRST UTC-2 hours
Moscow (Russia - Moscow) Sunday, 11 December 2016, 23:00:00 MSK UTC+3 hours
New Delhi (India - Delhi) Monday, 12 December 2016, 01:30:00 IST UTC+5:30 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, 11 December 2016, 20:00:00
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
- Audio recording: link follows
Record of the meeting
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Thomas, Bailey, Guilaume, Keith
- excused: Ray (votes are transfered to Bailey), Andrew
- unexcused: Koen
1.2 - Others
- Alternate Board Members
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 21:01 CEST by Thomas
- Meeting chaired by Thomas
- Secretary for this meeting is Bailey
- Quorum established with 5 out of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: not possible
- Recording started:
- Postal votes:
- Notes on meeting process
- Raymond: "When Bailey votes, she does so for me too."
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) entered the meeting [=> Quorum not established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) left the meeting [=> Quorum established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] x-minute break by initiated by (name)
- Meeting closed at HH:MM CEST by (name)
3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES
Minutes of the last meeting
YES: Thomas, Bailey, Ray, Keith
4 - REPORTS
4.1 - Short report of the board members 1)
- Guillaume: All 4 cashier have access to the bank account and have been validated by Postfinance. Lots of media coverage in Switzerland after election in Iceland. ECOSOC application will be reviewed at the end of Jan.2017.
- Bailey: Nothing much to report, will meet some Icelandic Pirates this week. Trying to push ti PPI idea within PPIS in a positive way
- Nothing to report
- Keith: I put up the updated financials, but there is not much to report. wiki.pp-international.net/Finances. I'm waiting for the treasurer email to confirm our bitcoin account. I also updated our contact and membership dues list, and I want to also post this information on the wiki. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eT8dQMDKrgpC21DTWr_15Qgw3mPcGEpINwbwuueEgLI/edit#gid=495221319 DUES CONTACTS MEMBERS SPREADSHEET
- Koen: Nothing to report
- Raymond: Nothing to report
- Nothing to report
- 1) Very short and brief. For important issues add an agenda item!
5 Informative part
5.1 - Informative - Task #346: Member and contact databases updates
Work is ongeoing to collect and update contacts.
Keith will recieve from Guillaume the current contact database maintained on the swiss CiviCRM
And Keith will match that list with our list of registered member and non-member pirate parties.
I have updated these emails, concatenated the lists on the spreadsheet.
5.2 - Informative - Task #350: IT - Servers relocations and consolidation
- new server is almost finished to be set up, Thomas has access since yesterday
Fees are 27 euros a month for full service. Set up fees is 100 euros.
Mail server/mailing lists = 3*27€+100€, 181 euros for 2016 and 324 euros for 2017
Wordpress hub / wiki / redmine / other apps = 100€ +12*27€ for 2017, 424 euros
Per environment (mail // web) the annual operating cost is 748 euros/year
Consideration of the volunteer hours of Guillaume, Thomas, and others, which saved PPI a considerable amount of expense.
Thomas will provide the service management contract for documentation and archival purposes.
-meeting on Tuesday with new provider
5.3 - Informative - Task #354: Access Inventory
Thomas Gaul started a list with those people who actually have access to certain
services from PPI. In the end, the list should include all services!
A follow-up is required.
This should include even the tech stuff.
Please help out!
- Nothing new. The information from secret will have to be added. Ongoing.
5.4 - Informative - Task #355: Inventory of PPI members and pirates parties
Keith is working on a list and will send new spreadsheet.
Please see the spreadsheet and edit the number of representatives for countries that you know. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eT8dQMDKrgpC21DTWr_15Qgw3mPcGEpINwbwuueEgLI/edit#gid=495221319
- Work is ongoing.
And where is the other part?
- Internal deadline for sending out the invoices to our member: 15. November 2016, provided the information have been gathered.
- === 5.5 - Informative - Task #356: Implementation of the Bitcoin payment system ===
- I've had good experiences using kraken.com and bitstamp.net, looked into quite a few exchanges
In the process of setting up the kraken account. Waiting on a function mail "firstname.lastname@example.org", this should be made available as the mail platform is migrated away from Google.
Paypal account issues, Keith is locked out of the account again. Koen's email is set for the password reset, but Andrew originally provided Keith with access. Ray will contact Koen to check on it.
5.6 - Informative - Task #357: Minimal budget development for 2016
- Identify the costs and incomes.
- No new info about server costs
- Paypal funds will be transferred to new PPI bank account
A draft provisional budget is now available here.https://docs.google.com/a/pp-international.net/spreadsheets/d/1eT8dQMDKrgpC21DTWr_15Qgw3mPcGEpINwbwuueEgLI/edit?usp=sharing
- Please also look into:
-Should we go with numbers on the current spreadsheet to invoice PPI members? This is helpful for certain members who want to have their budget developed before Christmas.
- unanimously decided
5.7 Observer Member application from Pirate Lobby - France
The application will be processed by the general secretary for the next board meeting:
5.8 Other ongoing projects
Proposal from Thomas: online general assembly in the spring?
-we have to have the proper tools to do this, which we have been working on and can probably finish in a reasonable amount of time.
-this can be discussed again at a future meeting to figure out exact dates, etc.
6 Time and Date of Board meeting 2017
- Continue the same schedule setup as previously used from Jan. to June 2017
- unanimously decided
7 AOB - Any other business
Next Meeting: Monday, 2016-12-26 08:00 CET (07:00 GMT)
Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Monday, 26 December 2016, 08:00:00 CET UTC+1 hrs
Wellington (New Zealand) Monday, 26 December 2016, 20:00:00 NZDT UTC+13 hrs
Tokyo (Japan) Monday, 26 December 2016, 16:00:00 JST UTC+9 hrs
Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Sunday, 25 December 2016, 23:00:00 PST UTC-8 hrs
São Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) Monday, 26 December 2016, 05:00:00 BRST UTC-2 hrs
Moscow (Russia - Moscow) Monday, 26 December 2016, 10:00:00 MSK UTC+3 hrs
New Delhi (India - Delhi) Monday, 26 December 2016, 12:30:00 IST UTC+5:30 hrs
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, 26 December 2016, 07:00:00
Meeting Closed: 21:21 CET / 20:21 GMT by Thomas