- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- [25/02/2018 14:00]h CET ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
- Audio recording:
- Video: https://zoom.us/j/433252334
Record of the meeting
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Ray (2), Bailey (3), Koen (listening + text), Keith, Etienne, Dan
- excused: Thomas (Vote go to Bailey), Guillaume
1.2 - Others
- Alternate Board Members
- participating: Etienne
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 14:10 CET
- Meeting chaired by Bailey
- Secretary for this meeting is: all
- Quorum established with 7 out of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: started/not possible http://piraten-sender.org/stream/
- Recording started:
- Postal votes:
- Notes on meeting process
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) entered the meeting [=> Quorum not established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) left the meeting [=> Quorum established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] x-minute break by initiated by (name)
- Meeting closed at HH:MM CEST by (name)
3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES
Minutes of the last meeting https://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Minutes_2018_02_12
YES: Koen, Ray, Keith, Etienne,Bailey, Guillaume, Thomas, Dan NO: ABSTENTIONS:
4 - REPORTS
4.1 - Short report of the board members 1)
- Koen: Nothing to report.
- Attended and represented our patronacy (PPI being the partron) at the Pirate Security Conference 2018 in Munich. Had being part of the organizing committee. Main activities withing last weeks laid on organising the even and some other stuff aside to PPI.
- Talks about future (funded) projects handley by PPI with UN etc. with people who are eager to help. Further talks are on the personal agenda to secure the way being discussed.
- Etienne : Contact with PPUK via their Discord.
Two questions from one of their leader :
- Is PPI's IRC is still operating ?
- Does PPI plan to open a discord server soon ?
==> Maybe add those items at the next board meeting.
- 1) Very short and brief. For important issues add an agenda item!
5 - Proposal No. 1
Please list any items that you would like to add for the upcoming board meeting below: Dr. ohad shem Tov, guest, informed the board about TT3 and hopes we can send an email about the event to national parties.
Etienne will attempt to get 100 Euros from PPFR.
TT3 financing- budget online, some start funds needed. Background information/budget: https://think-twice.co/budget/
TT3 are asking PPI to give 500 Euros to the organisation.
== X (???) - Proposal No. 1 ==
- PPI will immediately award 500 Euros to TT3
- YES: Koen, Etienne, Ray, Keith, Guillaume, Thomas, Bailey,
- Motion passed
TT3 online participation-
TT3 physical participation
- Thomas will attend as the representative for PPDE
PPIL and PPIS meeting
"Keith will send this mail one last time to the groups." mail sent to pp-leaders and board
PP leaders mailing lists, Guillaume and Keith working group. Any progress? Please send me emails of people to invite.
- Motion passed/failed
6 AOB - Any other business
Next Meeting: Monday, 2018-03-12 21:00 CET (20:00 UTC) Meeting Closed: 14:40 CET (13:40 UTC)