- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- [09/04/2018 14:00]h CEST ---
Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
- Audio recording:
- Video: https://zoom.us/j/6667772992
Record of the meeting
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Thomas, Bailey, Keith, Ray, Koen
- unexcused: Guillaume, Nikolay
1.2 - Others
- Alternate Board Members
- participating: Dan
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 14:08 CEST by Bailey
- Meeting chaired by Bailey
- Secretary for this meeting is all of us
- Quorum established with 5 out of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: started - live at https://piratesonair.net/live-stream/
- Recording started: yes
- Postal votes: none
- Notes on meeting process
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) entered the meeting [=> Quorum not established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) left the meeting [=> Quorum established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] x-minute break by initiated by (name)
- Meeting closed at HH:MM CEST by (name)
3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES
Minutes of the last meeting: https://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Minutes_2018_03_25
YES: Thomas, Dan, Keith,Bailey, Koen NO: ABSTENTIONS:
Minutes are approved
4 - REPORTS
4.1 - Short report of the board members 1)
- Nothing to report. Recovering from my month of hell.
- UN Report, UN event May 20th, busy, busy...
- nothing to report
- Business as usual. PPI, with Bailey and I, participated in ReconnectJulian and FreeRealityWinner. In addition we are working on planning the RightsCon panel that Bailey will be moderating. Barrett Brown, Jesselyn Radack, Thomas Drake, Naomi Colvin and Diani Barreto will be on the panel.
- nothing to report
- Nothing new to report (Month of hell too)
- Situation in Brazil - GA in Brazil
- 1) Very short and brief. For important issues add an agenda item!
5 - GA 2018
- Draft "Call for" - https://ppi.piratenpad.de/2018-GA-Call-for
- Please everyone read and add whatever you can think of. We might even plan a meeting in between the board meeting so the prep gets better than before our last meeting.
6 - UN stuff
- UN Report on "the right to privacy in the digital age" -
- ECOSOC letters for groundpasses
- Anyone else for May 20-21 in NYC?
7 AOB - Any other business
- We have a few outstanding issues from prior minutes that we should remember to focus on. So before the next meeting we should go over our last few agendas and update for the next meeting!!!
- Redmine should be recovered, so we can help remember issues.
- Pursuance is about to go active, and it would be really cool if we started using that.
Next Meeting: Sunday 2018-04-22 21:00 CEST (19:00 UTC) Meeting Closed: 14:35 CEST (12:35 UTC)