- AGENDA for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 23/11/2010 ---
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - Item Title (proposed by ...)
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Conference offers - last reminder (proposed by Jerry)
- I propose we sent out a last one-week reminder for the call for offers: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/conference-reminder.
5 - REPORTS
5.10 - Pirate Images Database (proposed by Jerry)
- I am still in contact with the person managing http://www.pirate-images.net/ . Currently she is working on an implementation of other licences and other missing features. She also asked for official support by the Berlin Pirate Party and we will get more information once the Berlin board decided on the issue.
5.11 - Conferences - short summary (proposed by Jerry)
- I'm gonna talk briefly about the two conferences I visited the last week: the 'European Media Days' in Luxembourg and the conference 'Tensions between Intellectual Property Rights and the ICT standardisation process: reasons and remedies'
5.12 - Taskforces
a - PPI ACTA task force
b - PPI Censor task force
c - PPI Conference and event planning task force
d - PPI Legal task force
e - PPI New Parties task force
f - PPI PP-EU task force
g - PPI Tech task force
h - PPI Translation and text production task force
- Translation taskforce is currently translation a.o. the application documents from PP-Bavaria for observer status at PPI. Every help is welcome (De->Engl)
i - PPI Statutes task force