- MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 15/06/2010---
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI Coreteam
- Jochim Mönch
- Gregory Engels
- Nicco Sahlqvist
- Jakub Michalek
1.2 - Others
- Moira Brülisauer
- Person D
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 21: 12 (CEST) by Gregory
- Secretary for this meeting is Joachim
- Quorum established with 4 of 7 Coreteam members present.
- Meeting closed at 21:30 (CEST) by Gregory
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Wiki (proposed by Jerry)
- Our Wiki is down too often. Aleksandar can you set up a plan to move the Wiki to a more reliable webspace?
Gregory explained the situation in Germany, where the actual wiki is hosted. As Aleks is not in this meeting, we will skip the discussion to the next meeting.
4.2 - PP of the Week (proposed by Jerry)
- Shall we publish Australia questions now ? (or next week)
Proposal Passed (Yes: 4| No: 0| Abstain: 0).
The next in the list after Australia is Austria.
5 - REPORTS
5.1 - Collect reliable contact data (proposed by Jerry)
Ongoing, will be sent out by the end of this week as a draft version.
5.2 - Conference refunds (proposed by Jerry)
- Nicco should give us an update on the status of the conference refunds and any complications that might have arisen.
Nicco is still working on it, just overworked with issues so moving on slow, but no issues outside that.
5.3 - Password management (proposed by Jerry)
- Aleksandar shall give us an update on this topic.
As Aleks is not in this meeting, we will skip this point to the next meeting.
7 - NEXT MEETING
- Next meeting will be June 22nd 22:22 ;-).