- MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 29/06/2010---
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI Coreteam
- Aleksander (after 21:53)
1.2 - Others
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 21 : 18 (CEST) by Jerry
- Secretary for this meeting is Joachim
- Quorum established with 5 of 7 Coreteam members present.
- Meeting closed at ... : ... (CEST) by ....
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - PP- Hungary and PP-Turkey (proposed by Jerry)
- (cf- last meeting) PP-Turkey is working together with the Greens and the mail to PP-Hungary has been sent.
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - "Newsletter" (proposed by Jerry)
- Questions we still have for you guys, the PPI board:
- Do you want the newsletter to be fitting in the Pirate Party International style guide? If so, can you give us the style guide of the PPI? If that style guide is not existing yet, we are willing to make one for you. The people that made the Dutch style guide (based partly on the Swedish and Luxembourgish styleguides) offered to make one for PPI too. In that case, please let us know what criteria the style of the Pirate Party should comply with.
- - Are you willing to write articles for the newsletter as the PPI board on a monthly basis? If so, could you let us know what articles you would like to provide to us?
- - Are you willing to provide on a monthly basis all the to you known meetings, events, elections etc. concerning the Pirate Party and its main topics of interest?
- - Are you willing to promote the newsletter among pirate party members and provide webspace for it?
- - Do you have suggestions for the newsletter, section and/or topic and/or people to interview wise?
- Does the board agree with the ideas for creating a newsletter as presented by Joeri and does the board ask Joeri to create a style guide with multiple options for the color scheme?
- Proposal Passed (Yes: 5| No: 0| Abstain: 0).
4.2 - Account transparency and donations (proposed by Jerry)
- I would like more transparency concerning our PPI account. How much money do we have, who can access it, how? This should all be public! I would also like to set up rules for donations: will we publish names of donors, who can donate (organizations, companies, private persons) etc.
- Nicco will do, but it will take some time - couple of weeks. For resubmisson mid of July.
5 - REPORTS
5.1 - Conference Refunds (proposed by Jerry)
- I got (again) complaints from people that did not get their refund yet. Nicolas could you please update us on this issue and explain what you need to pay out the refunds?
- Nicco managed to pay some people, but has to dedicate some days to process more payments and contact people who have not provided all info.
- Nicco will send Joachim a list of people where he is missing contact data, so Joachim can pad additional contact data.
5.2 - Contact data (proposed by Jerry)
- There a new pads (temporarily set) about contact data for brazil and a shortlist with relevant contact info.
6 - NEXT MEETING
- 6. Juli 2010 21h00