- MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 21/09/2010 ---
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- Gregory Engels
- Jerry Weyer
1.2 - Others
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Informal meeting
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - PP-Switzerland and PP-Luxemburg confirm PPI membership (proposed by Jerry)
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Web pirates updates (proposed by Jerry)
- On the mailinglist there is an update of he links to the website of Pirate Parties. Who can update our list?
- Gregory will take care of this.
4.2 - Faces against ACTA (proposed by Jerry)
- http://faces-against-acta.net/ needs some advertisement. I propose the TTF translates the text from http://web.piratenpartei.de/100905-face-against-acta---wir-zeigen-unser-Gesicht and we sent it out through pp-general, pp-leaders and twitter.
- Jerry will ask the TTF to translate the text.
4.3 - TTF advertisement (proposed by Jerry)
- The "call for help" has been translated into 5 languages: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/translation-TF-message We should sent it out through pp-general, pp-leaders and twitter.
- Gregory will make sure the TTF mailinglist works before we sent out the mail.
4.4 - INDECT taksforce (proposed by Jerry)
- How can we support the fight against INDECT?
- PP-DE will start putting content on http://stopp-indect.info in German. PPI translation taskforce will translate the content.
4.5 - Website taksforce (proposed by Jerry)
- It's some weeks Bogo and Aleksandar were given the task to organize a Website Taskforce. If we don't get any updates, we should try to find so. elso to take over this task (especially because we got an offer of help from an interested person some time ago).
- Jerry will contact Stephan who offered his help.
5 - REPORTS
5.11 - Taskforces
a - PPI ACTA task force
b - PPI Censor task force
c - PPI Conference and event planning task force
d - PPI Legal task force
e - PPI New Parties task force
f - PPI PP-EU task force
g - PPI Tech task force
- we have now our mailman server - http://lists.pp-international.net - it is functional, but just the exim4 seems to need a bit more tweaking - it can send out mails now, but the exim does not forward the mails back to the mailman. As soon as this is fixed - i think this will happen tonight, we can create our own lists.
- Still in progress is the migration of the forum and website to the new server.
h - PPI Translation and text production task force
- Calendar: Steffen is trying to find another software.
- Press release: we should get the software installed soon.
i - PPI Statutes task force
6 - NEXT MEETING