- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING'
- --- 31/07/2012 19:00h CEST ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
Record of the meeting
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
participating: Gregory, Nuno, Denis, Travis excused: Ed unexcused: Lola, Jelena
1.2 - Others
Guests: bengie (19:14-19:51) Justus (19:15-) Jerry
2 - PROCEEDINGS
Meeting opened at 19:19 CEST by Gregory Meeting closed at 19:52 CEST by Gregory Meeting chaired by Gregory Secretary for this meeting is Denis Quorum is established. 4 Members out of 7 present Streaming started: No, not possible yet. Recording started: Yes Postal votes: None Link to RoP: http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Board/Rules_of_Procedure
3 - REPORTS
3.1 - Short report of the board members
Members of the board shall give a short summary (one minute at maximum) of what happened since the last board meeting or their last report. If something needs more attention, it should be discussed in separate points.
- Gregory: I was attending the Potsdam Conference (and parts of the PP-EU panel), was interviewed 2 hours by the "Klabautercast" Podcast. I have installed and configured the Wordpress for the Pirate News, has sent out the call for the logo competition. Had also the Kickstart meeting with Martin Jungkunz about the Pirate Image Bank project. Also I have created a list for a group that take goal of porting the LQFB software to a more maintainable software platform. http://lists.pp-international.net/listinfo/lqfb Also had a lot of contact wirth Pirates from Israel. Also solved the automatic ticket creation in redmine for the press team.
- Travis: Working on US Pirate Party's (Pirate National Committee) new constitution (which was passed). Working with Karl from Germany for AGP3 (American-German-Pirate-Party-Partnership) which is an outreach program by PPDE to the US PirateNationalCommittee (PNC) to help us get off the ground. Buying my plane tickets tonight to go to PPUK conference, to Germany, and going around helping other parties. Was on Pirate Hour from the California pirate party.
- Denis: Resent invitation to the press team, updated press team page, started to clarify open questions and had much to do for PP Switzerland.
- Nuno: I was interviewed by the computer edition of an important magazine for their next month issue on the subject of Piracy, had to prepare carefully to dodge trick questions because they are a bit biased. Been working on PP-PT for evolving from the current movement into a formal association with legal status in the next month or two.
3.2 - Streaming
Redmine task #53, due date: 07/31/2012 ***
Lola not present, to be discussed at the next meeting.
3.3 - Update PP-Leaders list
Redmine task #128, due date: 07/31/2012 ***
Still missing updates from AT, AU, BR, BU, CA, DK, FI, DE, MA, NZ, ES and from Observers: DE-BY, DE-HE, DE-NI, YP-DE and from Applicants: SK, UA, BA, EE, BY, TN, DE-BE, YP-SE
3.4 - Tech-team
Redmine task #130, due date: 07/31/2012
3.5 - Pirate VPN - Found cost and such
Redmine task #139, due date: 07/31/2012
3.6 - Bank account access, Contact the bank
Redmine task #161, 162, due date: 07/31/2012 ****
Gregory had a contact with the bank. They told him that the account is blocked and a new account exists. They refused to give further information, though. Gregory tries to reach someone from the old team to get knowledge of the new bank account number so the transfer can be done. It is kind of confusing, clarification needed. Gregory is going to discuss it with Pat Mächler.
3.7 - PPI-HQ Transfer of ownership
Redmine task #165, due date: 08/31/2012
Unsure about the current status. The paper work is at the notary.
3.8 - Licence of the PPI Wiki
Redmine task #163, due date: 08/31/2012
90% complete, to be closed.
3.9 Recover the MyPirates files
Redmine task #153, due date: 07/03/2012
3.10 Find the place for hosting files
Redmine task #134, due date: 05/22/2012
Assign to the tech team.
3.11 Internet GA and Remote Delegates
Redmine task #132, due date: 05/22/2012
3.12 Select a SMÜ
Redmine task #141, due date: 06/19/2012
3.13 Call for hosts PPI GA
CREATE TICKET WITH DEADLINE+2 weeks
4 - AOB
4.1 Server for liquid feedback
Nunno: Do you have more Information on the virtual server for hosting the liquid feedback system? Gregory: I talked to someone who offered a server exactly for this. But I forgot who it was. Could this person please get back in touch with me?
Next meeting: 14 Aug 2012 at 19.00 CEST
Meeting closed: at 19:52 CEST by Gregory