From PPI
Jump to: navigation, search

Mar 11 2019 bod

Convoqués

  • Board delegatives members :
    • Cedric (1)
    • Etienne (1)
    • BaileyL (1)
    • RayJohansen (1)
    • MichalGill (1)
    • gsaouli (1)
      • 6/10
  • Board :
    • Alternate board members :
      • Cedric


Notice: Undefined index: mem_present in /home/congressus/www/congressus/application/meeting/export_templates/markdown.php on line 270

Notice: Undefined index: mem_present in /home/congressus/www/congressus/application/meeting/export_templates/markdown.php on line 270

    • Board members :
      • Etienne
      • BaileyL
      • RayJohansen
      • MichalGill


Notice: Undefined index: mem_present in /home/congressus/www/congressus/application/meeting/export_templates/markdown.php on line 270

      • gsaouli

Absents

  • Board delegatives members :
    • kittyhundal
    • DanPrazeresBR
    • keithgoldstein
    • Ladislav.Koubek
  • Board :
    • Alternate board members :


Notice: Undefined index: mem_present in /home/congressus/www/congressus/application/meeting/export_templates/markdown.php on line 332

      • kittyhundal


Notice: Undefined index: mem_present in /home/congressus/www/congressus/application/meeting/export_templates/markdown.php on line 332

      • DanPrazeresBR
    • Board members :
      • keithgoldstein


Notice: Undefined index: mem_present in /home/congressus/www/congressus/application/meeting/export_templates/markdown.php on line 332

      • Ladislav.Koubek

Agenda

Board Meeting

Convened

Cedric: Present are Mike, Guillaume, Cedric, Bailey and Ray.


Excused: Keith, Etienne


Meeting started at 14:08

Cedric: Visiting: Macburns, PiratesOnAir
Cedric: Quorum is obtained with 5 out of 7 present.

Absent

Conclusion
- Keith, excused

- Ladislav



PROCEEDINGS

2.1.1 Chair and secretary

Conclusion
Guillaume is the president of the meeting Cédric is the secretary



2.1.2 Quorum

APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES

Motion
Do we approve the minutes?
15yes.png Yes : RayJohansen (1), BaileyL (2), gsaouli (1), Cedric (1), MichalGill (1)
15no.png No :
Pictogram voting neutral.svg Abstain :
Result: Motion adoptée



REPORTS

Board

Guillaume:

gsaouli: Speaking about the electronic voting system in Switzerland
gsaouli: There is a bug bounty to test
gsaouli: There is a lot of work around elections ...

Bailey:

BaileyL: Keeping busy with works
BaileyL: Principal focus on the Catalunya Campaign
BaileyL: There is also the Stop ACTA 2 campaign
BaileyL: Do european people want a statement from PPI for that cause ?

Keith:

Ladislav:

Raymond:

RayJohansen: Nothing to report beyond business as usual and #SaveYourInternet + #stopACTA2 coordination between Anonymous, Pirates and Others.


16,03 in Nürnberg is the opening demo for #Saveyourinternet / SavetheInternet.

13:30 Hours CET

Mike:

MichalGill: Was on the SaveInternet the previous meeting.

Gone to Bratislava to the Slovak Pirate Party

MichalGill: Helping Slovak Pirates (one of two), Save Your Internet last time during board meeting, two new jobs (Prague 4 and "big" Prague)

Etienne:

Alternates

Daniel:

Gregory:

Kitty:

RayJohansen: Kitty is no longer on the board and can be removed.

Cédric:

Cedric: Working on Congressus

TECH ISSUES

Email issues

RayJohansen: There are two ways to go take a motion, or discuss it until the next meeting
gsaouli: We can discuss online, to find a solution to the next meeting
gsaouli: It won't be nice, but we need to figure out a solution
gsaouli: The mail system is very important, it's our way out
gsaouli: Maybe we need to harden our system or use a commercial system like protonmail
Conclusion
Discussion during the next two weeks about his item



FINANCIAL ISSUES

Conclusion
Guillaume will send Mike the bank statements in a matter of days.



ECOSOC

Creating a blog with videos/pictures from CSOCD57

RayJohansen: Suggest that Ladislav writes a report with a short text. Videos and photos supplied by Ray and Bailey.
Conclusion
Mike and Ladislav will share information on it soon



New call for ECOSOC submissions

RayJohansen: https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/2019-ecosoc-high-level-segment-862f0kk
Conclusion
The dead line is the 26th of April


RayJohansen: The theme for the 2019 session of the Economic and Social Council is “Empowering people and ensuring inclusiveness and equality”.

UNOG upcoming visits

Conclusion
{{{1}}}


RayJohansen: Bailey has signaled that she will try to be in New York for the Ecosoc -High Level Event in July.

CONFERENCES

Creating Blog about PCS

2.9.2 TT4

Task
Need to get our call for speakers approved ASAP and send it out. Can we ask the board to approve or negotiate the call?


MichalGill: We need to meet to discuss about it, with Keith and Ladislav

Next GA

gsaouli: We need to have a list of members of PPI to do it great
RayJohansen: We want to develop a projet around it
gsaouli: And the kick-off ?
RayJohansen: May be around next week
gsaouli: Have we a date for the next GA ?
Conclusion
We can prepare a call for the venues for the next meeting and targets dates


BaileyL: I heard a lot of people speaking about making it outside of Europe
Conclusion
End of april to discuss about the organization of the GA



STATUTES REVISION

Etienne: For the end of the month, you will have the first draft

ADMINISTRATION

COMMUNICATION

Ongoing Issues that may not have updates

2.7.1 PPI Newsletter

BaileyL: A lot of people is interested in
BaileyL: Thinking about monthly newsletters and making a plan around it ... in the future

2.7.2 Article on Using Online Democracy Tools

gsaouli: Digging on it. May be very interesting when we see the *Referendum d'Initiative Citoyenne* in France

2.6.1.1 Change to Board RoP # 1 - Deleting §5 - point 3

RayJohansen: For the third time: :smile:

This was voted and closed several board meetings ago. Does not belong in the Agenda.

2.11 AOB - Any other business

2.12 NEXT MEETING

Conclusion
Sunday March 24 at 14:00 CET


Conclusion



Ayant participé à un vote

  • 6 - RayJohansen
  • 5 - BaileyL
  • 14 - gsaouli
  • 1 - Cedric
  • 9 - MichalGill