- MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 19/10/2010 ---
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
1.2 - Others
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at .21 : 08 (CEST) by Jerry
- Secretary for this meeting is Joachim
- Quorum established with 4 of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: [Yes]
- Recording started: [Yes]
- Postal votes: [No]
- Meeting closed at 21 : 36 (CEST) by Jerry
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - Bank account (proposed by Jerry)
- Everything has been settled with the bank, we only need to sent in the docs. now.
3.2 - Pirate Party of the week (proposed by Jerry)
- Reminders have been sent out. Is the translation of PP-Russia ready?
- Translations are ready - i am entering them during the meeting, and they can be published today.
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - coPirates (proposed by Joachim)
- Sent out invitation to PP-leaders, pp-general, Twitter, website after TTF had a look at the translation. (Agreed by no objections)
5 - REPORTS
5.10 - Pirate Party of Hesse (proposed by Gregory)
- Pirate Party of Hesse (PP-DE-HE) has decided on their general assembly meeting to apply for the PPI observer membership.
5.11 - Wipo application
- Jakub works on the wipo application.
5.11 - Taskforces
a - PPI ACTA task force
b - PPI Censor task force
c - PPI Conference and event planning task force
d - PPI Legal task force
e - PPI New Parties task force
f - PPI PP-EU task force
g - PPI Tech task force
- I sent a reminder to Bogo and Aleksandar.
h - PPI Translation and text production task force
i - PPI Statutes task force
- Jakub will start with the amendments on the statutes.
6 - NEXT MEETING
------ 26/10/2010 ---' 21:00
Template vote: Proposal Passed/Failed (Yes: 0| No: 0| Abstain: 0).