- MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 22/02/2011 ---
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
1.2 - Others
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 21:16 (CEST) by Jerry.
- Secretary for this meeting is Gregory
- Quorum not established with 3 of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: [Yes]
- Recording started: [Yes]
- Postal votes: [No]
- Meeting closed at 21:55 (CEST) by Jerry.
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - Item Title (proposed by ...)
3.2 - Item Title (proposed by ...)
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Conference planning (proposed by Jerry)
- Open questions:
- Update Friedrichshafen: contract is signed, now planning social event, insurancy from PP-Rav/Fr covers conference, some more costs because so. from venue will watch over technical installation, payment via Moneybookers available now.
- Social event Friday + Saturday: teams bulding up currently, update in a week
- How many confirmed persons to help (installation, technical assistance, vote counting etc.)? Technical Installation, chairs etc. will be done by Friedrichshafen team.
- When/at what time will we have access to the venue (for installation/chairs/tables/stream)? Access all Friday till Monday. For voting, protocoll etc. we should try to find some people.
- Clear some details concerning the fee: do we allow unregistered guests? Do they have to pay the fee? If we have our costs covered, do we allow free guests? Everyone but people that help (and press) should pay.
- Remote voting: what procedure do we use? PiVote solution doesn't suit us. Gregory is looking into other possibilities until next meeting.
- List of materials: https://spreadsheets0.google.com/a/pp-international.net/ccc?hl=en&key=ttITZBkadU7lAdOKm-De8aA&hl=en#gid=0
4.2 - Lay auditors (proposed by Jerry)
- The lay auditors are waiting for our communications concerning the bank account. We haven't gotten any news from Nicco until now. I propose that we sent the lay auditors the bank statements so they are able to draw the report.
- Jerry will send the bank statements to the lay auditors.
- Another question was whether they should pay the participation fee if they visit the conference. No, they shouldn't.
5 - REPORTS
5.10 - Item Title (proposed by ...)
5.11 - Taskforces
a - PPI ACTA task force
b - PPI Censor task force
c - PPI Conference and event planning task force
d - PPI Legal task force
e - PPI New Parties task force
f - PPI PP-EU task force
g - PPI Tech task force
h - PPI Translation and text production task force
i - PPI Statutes task force
- Statutes amendments are nearly finalized (Jerry).
6 - NEXT MEETING
- 1. March 2011
Template vote: Proposal Passed/Failed (Yes: 0| No: 0| Abstain: 0).