- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- [19/01/2015 22:00]h CEST ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
- Audio recording: Audiofile
Record of the meeting
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: cbj,Andrew, Richard, Karla
- excused: pakki
- unexcused: min, Henrique
1.2 - Others
- Alternate Board Members
- participating: ThomasG, BastianBB
- participating: ThomasG, BastianBB
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 22:06 CEST by Andrew
- Meeting chaired by Andrew
- Secretary for this meeting is Everyone
- Quorum established 5 with out of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: not possible
- Recording started: 22:05
- Postal votes: none
- Notes on meeting process
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) entered the meeting [=> Quorum not established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) left the meeting [=> Quorum established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] x-minute break by initiated by (name)
- Meeting closed at HH:MM CEST by (name)
3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES
Minutes of the last meeting http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Minutes_2016-01-05 Minutes approved
YES: Richard, cbj,Andrew NO: ABSTENTIONS: Karla
4 - REPORTS
4.1 - Short report of the board members
- Andrew: I am frustrated by the lack of a bank account and lack of help in admin functions. I have got the Paypal account but would like to be able to display a donate button on the front page. Also some wiki pages are not editable - why?
- Patrick: I were holding a presentation on sunday 17th january about PPI and international politics at the "Day of political work" of PPDE in Kassel, Germany. It was about the work of the PPI board and all pirate parties worldwide and their activities. I am contacting people to get money for the upcoming PPI shop. Koen has all the relevant passports. I talked to him. I fixed some sites in PPI wiki, too. And I talked to Andrew about the DiEM movement and how about involving PPEU, as it is an european initiative. I would like to know more opinions from PPEU board and PPI board members on this issue. I phoned today with Sven Clement from PPEU board and PPLU board and he assured me, that PPLU may help financing the start of a PPI shop. I am now searching together with Jelena for nice designs for t-shirts, buttons etc. - the online shop is (invisible, but translated to english) ready to kick off. So we only need the bank account, a discussion if we want this and another meeting about how we are doing the financial and organisational stuff. No hurry, no decision needed urgently. But that are the facts. So please talk about it.
- Richard: Nothing special to report
== 5 - Proposal No. 1 That we endorse Secure the Internet https://www.securetheinternet.org/ Richard will contact them
YES: pakki, Richard,Andrew, Karla,cbj NO: ABSTENTIONS:
Responsible to report and keep contact: Richard
== 6 - Proposal No. 2 that we engage with DiEM and the movements "In addition to the pre-launch event, allow me to extend an invitation for you, or for another of your comrades, to address the audience during the main event, in the Volksbuehne."http://yanisvaroufakis.eu/2016/01/17/diem-and-the-movements-reply-to-open-letter-by-john-malamatinas/"
- Motion to postpone vote until after a report from Bastian (February 2016)
YES: Andrew, Richard, Karla,cbj NO: ABSTENTIONS:
- postponed untill February 2016 after the meeting in Berlin
== 7 - Proposal No. 3 That we ask the non participating members of the board to either engage or resign .
8 AOB - Any other business
how to become a member explained - continued after meeting
Meeting 20:00 CET 20th of January in NRW-Mumble Room PPEU about asylum etc social media
Next Meeting: Tuesday, 2015-02-02 22:00 CET (00:00 GMT) Meeting Closed: 22:30 CEST (00:00 UTC) / 00:00 GMT by 0