- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- [14/08/2016 21:00]h CEST ---
- Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Sunday, 14 August 2016, 21:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hrs
- Wellington (New Zealand) Monday, 15 August 2016, 07:00:00 NZST UTC+12 hrs
- Tokyo (Japan) Monday, 15 August 2016, 04:00:00 JST UTC+9 hours
- Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Sunday, 14 August 2016, 12:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hrs
- São Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) Sunday, 14 August 2016, 16:00:00 BRT UTC-3 hours
- Moscow (Russia - Moscow) Sunday, 14 August 2016, 22:00:00 MSK UTC+3 hours
- Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, 14 August 2016, 19:00:00
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
Record of the meeting
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Ray, Thomas, Koen, Guillaume
- excused: Andrew, Keith, Bailey,
- unexcused: -
1.2 - Others
- Alternate Board Members
- participating: Nikolay
- excused: -
- unexcused: -
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 21:15 CEST by Thomas
- Meeting chaired by Thomas
- Secretary for this meeting is all
- Quorum established with 4 out of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: not possible
- Recording started: https://archive.org/download/PPIBoardMeeting20160814/PPIMumble-2016-08-14-21-14-40-mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de-Mixdown.ogg
- Postal votes: none
- Notes on meeting process
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) entered the meeting [=> Quorum not established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) left the meeting [=> Quorum established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] x-minute break by initiated by (name)
- Meeting closed at HH:MM CEST by (name)
3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES
- Minutes of the last meeting
- YES: Ray, Thomas, Guillaume
- Minutes approved
4 - REPORTS
4.1 - Short report of the board members 1)
- Guillaume: Guilaume gave an oral report that will be added after the meeting.
Gauillaume reports that we were interviewed by European equivalent of USA Today, positive article was written with good feedback. People are open to help us and work with us. Guest chairs have been appointed. A law firm appointment has been made for next week. He will have supper with the attorney and go over the contract and forms. Once this is done, they will go to the bank to open the account.
- Bailey: Unfortunately I cannot make the meeting today as I was called into work for this afternoon/evening. Sorry all! If you have a look at Loomio, I started a couple of threads. One of them has questions that I want to ask former PPI members regarding resignations...please have a look and give me any feedback you have, and when I know that everyone feels good about them, I will start contacting these parties (Australia, UK, Iceland, Sweden, Belgium). I also started a thread about PPSE's 10 year celebration, as I think it would be nice if PPI sent a congratulations message or something. Just putting it out there. :) I will be home later tonight (11pm EDT) so I will get caught up with the meeting minutes then, and I will be around tonight & tomorrow to chat with anyone about things.
- Andrew: -
- Keith: I corresponded with Andrew about getting access to the PayPal account. For several days it would not work, but finally I succeeded in entering. We have 169.5 euros in the account. I am waiting to hear back from Koen and Thomas. I am also working on a contact sheet for inactive members in conjunction with Bailey's idea to contact departed members. I apologize for not being present today.
- Raymond: Nothing out of the ordinary
- Thomas: nothing extraordinary
- Nikolay: nothing to report
- Patrick: -
- Adam: -
- Gregory: -
- 1) Very short and brief. For important issues add an agenda item!
- Still under preperation
6 - Review of pending issues
- will we be dealt with within two weeks up front
7 - Review of ongoing projects
- Membership fees
- Thomas will receive a sheet containing pirate party-data and write to the members accordingly. (PPCH helps out with up to date data)
- Review PPI GA 2016 - 20.08.2016
- see agenda item 8:
- Bailey has developed a questionaire which can be found on Loomio regarding the outreach.
- remark Koen: PPBE is still a member
8 - #340 - Communication plan draft
- Guillaume and Thomas will try to figure out a basic questionnaire next week and will exchange it. Guillaume is preparing a letter with all of the Parties who (may be upset) so that they can give feedback for the future. Guillaume will share these questions soon. There might be workshops within the GA, but not in the way that it happened this time, as people were not happy with the way that things went with the most recent GA. We need to get an objective view from all participants of the PPI.
- There was an update from Bailey about contacting former members. We will be working on that from next week. She has updated a Loomio group. (Goal is to) create an outreach from members; Get a stance about their perspective about PPI. What can we do to satisfy their expectations? How can we get them more involved with us? How can we give abilities to support better our affiliates and members at large?
9 - #341 Drafting the PR regarding the highlights of our action plan
- Guillaume will post something about this ASAP, and we will have a discussion about it next meeting. As soon as the action plan is done, he will update us. He is waiting for the referendum, press conferences…
10 AOB - Any other business
- There has been some complication with dates, so Thomas proposes that we examine what day and time will be most appropriate. Thomas will set up a dudle.
Next Meeting: Monday, 2016-08-29 14:00 CEST
- Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Monday, 29 August 2016, 14:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hr
- Wellington (New Zealand) Tuesday, 30 August 2016, 00:00:00 NZST UTC+12 hrs
- Tokyo (Japan) Monday, 29 August 2016, 21:00:00 JST UTC+9 hrs
- Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Monday, 29 August 2016, 05:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hrs
- São Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) Monday, 29 August 2016, 09:00:00 BRT UTC-3 hrs
- Moscow (Russia - Moscow) Monday, 29 August 2016, 15:00:00 MSK UTC+3 hrs
- Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, 29 August 2016, 12:00:00
Meeting Closed: 21:35 CEST (00:00 UTC) / 00:00 GMT by Thomas