- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- London (United Kingdom) Monday, 8. January 2018, 13:00 GMT UTC
- Berlin (Germany) Monday, 8. January 2018, 14:00 CET UTC+1 hr
- Tokyo (Japan) Monday, 8. January 2018, 22:00 JST UTC+9 hrs
- Vancouver (Canada) Monday, 8. January 2018, 05:00 PST UTC-8 hrs
- São Paulo (Brazil) Monday, 8. January 2018, 11:00 BRST UTC-2 hrs
- Moscow (Russia-Moscow) Monday, 8. January 2018, 16:00 MSK UTC+3 hrs
- New Delhi (India) Monday, 8. January 2018, 18:30:00 IST UTC+5:30 hrs
- New York (USA-NY) Monday, 8. January 2018, 08:00 EST UTC-5 hrs
- Jakarta (Indonesia) Monday, 8. January 2018, 20:00 WIB UTC+7 hrs
- Buenos Aires (Argentina) Monday, 8. January 2018, 10:00 ART UTC-3 hrs
- Hanoi (Vietnam) Monday, 8. January 2018, 20:00 ICT UTC+7 hrs
- Wellington (New Zealand) Tuesday, 9. January 2018, 02:00 NZDT UTC+13 hrs
- Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, 8. January 2018, 13:00
- --- [08/01/2018 14:00]h CET ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
- Audio recording:
- Video: https://zoom.us/j/748658756
Record of the meeting
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Thomas, Ray, Guillaume. Bailey, Nikolay, Keith
- excused: Koen
1.2 - Others
- Alternate Board Members
- participating: Dan (14:25-)
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 14:04 CET by Raymond
- Meeting chaired by Raymond
- Secretary for this meeting is all
- Quorum established with 6 out of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: started/not possible http://piraten-sender.org/stream/
- Recording started: yes
- Postal votes: none
3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES
Minutes of the last meeting http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Minutes_2017_12_28
YES: Thomas, Ray, Nikolay, Bailey,Keith, Guillaume NO: - ABSTENTIONS: -
4 - REPORTS
4.1 - Short report of the board members 1)
- I have nothing to report. I've been sick and/or working.
- I have been working hard on TT3. We had several meetings with our local group to organize speakers. We now have a preliminary schedule and list of speakers. We also have a problem with our tt3 website. Set up the UN groundpasses online, entered all of the board members. I need information of whoever wants a pass.
- not present
- nothing to report, just enjoyed my holidays
- Nothing to report. Just business as usual.
- nothing of importance to report
- not present
- not present
- not present
- not present
- 1) Very short and brief. For important issues add an agenda item!
5 – Tech stuff
- Switch the wiki from int.piratenpartei.de (old) to the new version at wiki.ppi.rocks (new) - wiki.pp-international.net
- the wiki is prepared but a decision has to be made by the board
- all agree
- Comment that the name of pp-international.net in the url should remain. The actual url would remain the same
- Motion passed
- Informative: webpage is transferred back to pp-international.net
Thanks to Bastian, and everyone who worked to transfer the website over the holidays.
7 – Zoom
- - Zoom account for PPI?
- - Further use of zoom?
- Problems of bad sound for some members.
- Some of the additional board now has access to open the Zoom room in case Ray is not available: Keith, Thomas?
- Motion to discuss Zoom in a later meeting.
- JITSI Meet is now being tested, which is open source.
- Proposal was made by Austria to have a working group about communication software. So far, we have not heard of anyone initiating a working group.
- Proposal in our to-do list to have a virtual reality meeting at one point in the future, perhaps with the open source program SLOODLE.
8 – Finances
- Transition process is still ongoing
- Bank account Balance 2,614.02 CHF
- Invoices (membership fees) are being prepared
9 – TT3
- Issue of list of speakers being hijacked. Keith will pay 39 dollars to recover the list and hope we can get the payment back. First, we should hear from Koen to confirm as he indicated that all of the information is lost.
- In a week perhaps we can have a subgroup meeting about the final list of speakers. We have created a list of sessions and speakers.
10 – Monthly Coordinator Meeting
- next meeting
11 – ECOSOC/UN
- who ever want to have a groundpass should answer the email from Keith as personal info is needed
12 AOB - Any other business
- Information: Project Snowden Angels --> Webpage article?
- Research will be discussed at a later meeting.
Resources Robert Tibbo and Edward Snowden at CCC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAORaq49r8k Snowden on the refugees and pressure on Canada and Hong Kong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Cu7WDbUk9Qs For the refugees website: https://fortherefugees.com/get-involved/ Snowden's Guardian Angels - Support - Generating funds and awareness! https://github.com/pstimpel/snowdenangels + https://redzoneaction.org/sgasupport/
Next Meeting: Sunday, 2018-01-28 21:00 CET (20:00 UTC)
- London (United Kingdom) Sunday, 28. January 2018, 20:00 GMT UTC
- Berlin (Germany) Sunday, 28. January 2018, 21:00 CET UTC+1 hr
- Tokyo (Japan) Monday, 29. January 2018, 05:00 JST UTC+9 hrs
- Vancouver (Canada) Sunday, 28. January 2018, 12:00 PST UTC-8 hrs
- São Paulo (Brazil) Sunday, 28. January 2018, 18:00 BRST UTC-2 hrs
- Moscow (Russia) Sunday, 28. January 2018, 23:00 MSK UTC+3 hrs
- New Delhi (India) Monday, 29. January 2018, 01:30:00 IST UTC+5:30 hrs
- New York (USA - NY) Sunday, 28. January 2018, 15:00 EST UTC-5 hrs
- Jakarta (Indonesia) Monday, 29. January 2018, 03:00 WIB UTC+7 hrs
- Buenos Aires (Argentina) Sunday, 28. January 2018, 17:00 ART UTC-3 hrs
- Hanoi (Vietnam) Monday, 29. January 2018, 03:00 ICT UTC+7 hrs
- Wellington (New Zealand) Monday, 29. January 2018, 09:00 NZDT UTC+13 hrs
- Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, 28. January 2018, 20:00
Meeting Closed: 14:36 CET (13:36 UTC)