|Name (abreviation):||Piratenpartei Österreichs (PPÖ)|
|Founded:||9th July 2011|
|Slogan:|| Freies Wissen! Freie Kultur! Freie Menschen! |
(Free Knowledge! Free Culture! Free People!)
|Treasurer :||Andrea Grasserbauer|
|Percentage of women:||n/a|
|phone:|| +41 44 5151147|
+43 720 703252
+49 60 211304197
(whichever is the cheapest for you)
|eMail:||bundesvorstand [at] piratenpartei [dot] at|
The Piratenpartei Österreichs (official abbrevation: PPÖ) is the pirate party of Austria.
The first party, founded by Florian Hufsky, offically registered in July 2006.
The first effort to contest an election in 2006 failed due to a lack of letters of support. On March 14, 2010, the PPÖ ran for municipal elections for its first time in the city of Bregenz and received 1.62% votes, but not enough for a seat.
In 2011 internal conflicts lead to a breakup of the pirate party Austria.
A new pirate party was founded on the 9th July 2011.
The new party is currently organising.
- Board (5 members, including chairman)
- Financial and member administration (2 members, including treasurer)
- Party's council
- Council of federal states
- Federal state organizations
- Task forces
Federal state organizations
There are 5 out of 9 possible state organisations in:
- Upper Austria
- no subforum at PPInternational, but international subforum @ forum.piratenpartei.at
- Mailinglist: http://lists.piratenpartei.at/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/
- Jabber-Chat: firstname.lastname@example.org Webchat